Putting Vids Into Flash Putting Vids Into Flash

ehh...

The quality of the vid is atrocious. If you plan on doing this ever again, i suggest lowering your computers resolution beforehand. This way, you'll have a lot less distortion when fitting it down to the size you want for the flash vid.

Plus the audio quality wasnt that good either, but that can be easily blamed on a crappy mic.

all in all.. Redo it XD

Sonic vs Shadow in Sunset Sonic vs Shadow in Sunset

not to shabby

However, background is stationary in te first scene, it has white showing along the edges all throughout the vid. Just something to work on next time. Other than that, and some sprite errors i noticed, nice job. Look forward to seeing more from you :)

razorthehedgehog responds:

OKAY , IN MY NEXT ANIMATION I WORK TO FIX IT , I DISCOVERED HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ^^

My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Intreaging

I liked the commentary, very cool to hear what was going on when you made the particular pieces. Thing is, some of the commentaries are short, cut off, or are just unrelated. When you do a v2 of this, I'd like to hear more commentary. Love the idea, love the art. Keep it up~

EKublai responds:

Yeah the commentary was messed up, it should be alright now.

Blinding_Blaze Blinding_Blaze

Paris Hilton

Thats Hot.
Dunno if it quite qualifies as a flash though <,< -- >,>

I will survive - Shinji I will survive - Shinji

good..

For a starter. Actualy its pretty damn good for a first completed animation. Thing i noticed most was the lip sync was off. Work on that a little bit more ;)

camila-bunny responds:

Yeah!! I was pretty upset because when I exported the sound was faster than the image... but I uploaded anyway... :P Thanks for the review

Narwhals Narwhals

lolz

Nice to see a new song and vid out. Maybe i'll spend hours and hours listening to this one, just like i did Owls..
Then again, Owls had beavers..

From Life to Death From Life to Death

Wowsa.

Very awesome, very well done.
Only where two things i saw that weren't perfect.
The yellow girl when shes first shown blends into the BG too much, and the timing on the animation with the piano isn't perfect, but other than that, freaking amazing.

Check out them fireworks Check out them fireworks

lawl

First, i wanna say this: That guys face is messed up.

Now that i have the disrespectful part outta the way, I can focuss on all the amazingly great things about this flash.
The timing, superb, the concept, awesome.
Then there is the music.
It is so good of a selection that i've been listening to it for a while now, and not even realized it was from your flash.
I normaly always have musik on, to help me focus and chill.
and i thought your flash musik was from my player.
It was just that good of a choice.

Deaththe14th responds:

Agreed with his face.
I got a tablet for my birthday, 14th of December, December the 14th.
Death the 14th.... coincedence? :O

ANYWAY! Yeah. Drew the face with tablet.
Obviously didn't come out as planned, but eh...

And man oh man do I love that song as well. I accidentally had it running for a while in the background, heh...

Elevator Bird Elevator Bird

lol

Pretty nice idea there.

Invasive Species Invasive Species

wow

VERY VERY good job, best darn claymation i've ever seen on Newgrounds.
The plot was awesome, the animation was flawless, and the music fit ever scene.

MackProductions responds:

Thank you! Happy to hear you think that.