Putting Vids Into Flash Putting Vids Into Flash

ehh...

The quality of the vid is atrocious. If you plan on doing this ever again, i suggest lowering your computers resolution beforehand. This way, you'll have a lot less distortion when fitting it down to the size you want for the flash vid.

Plus the audio quality wasnt that good either, but that can be easily blamed on a crappy mic.

all in all.. Redo it XD

Sonic vs Shadow in Sunset Sonic vs Shadow in Sunset

not to shabby

However, background is stationary in te first scene, it has white showing along the edges all throughout the vid. Just something to work on next time. Other than that, and some sprite errors i noticed, nice job. Look forward to seeing more from you :)

razorthehedgehog responds:

OKAY , IN MY NEXT ANIMATION I WORK TO FIX IT , I DISCOVERED HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ^^

My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Intreaging

I liked the commentary, very cool to hear what was going on when you made the particular pieces. Thing is, some of the commentaries are short, cut off, or are just unrelated. When you do a v2 of this, I'd like to hear more commentary. Love the idea, love the art. Keep it up~

EKublai responds:

Yeah the commentary was messed up, it should be alright now.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Well done!

Very well done, A large amount of information given in a very nice way. Thing i noticed the most that irritated me though, was that there was often too much information on the screen at one time, and it made reading it all difficult. Manualy sliding the bar made it so that i would zoom past some things, and have to go back to read them. Often times, those thin gs i had to read where not centered on the screen, or something like that. Just something that i noticed. Great job, Love it. You should do something else like this, but with a timeline in history or something.

Pixel Wars V0.75 Pixel Wars V0.75

Fairly good,

Need s a bit better attack response, maybe fix some collision glitches.. Defiantely add sound. Even in retro games they have musik.

Custom Pong Custom Pong

PRetty cool

It was entertaining for a while, then i glitched it out. Turns out if you gtet the ball to the bottom, and launch it across horizontally, it will get stuck down there, and not bounce out, unless you want to give the computer a poiint.
Other that that, well done, add some Backgrounds, musicz, and some more customizable options, and i Garauntee you people like me will play for hours :D

Super Kirbo World Super Kirbo World

when boredum strikes

You make this sort of thing.

A++